Instagram's integration works only with IG Business Accounts:
With Promo's integration with Instagram you can easily share your content published in a few clicks directly to IG.
How to create an Instagram Business Account if you currently do not have one?
In order to create an Instagram Business Account, you need to first connect any of your Facebook Pages with your Instagram Account. Here is a step-by-step guide of how to do it.
Go to your Facebook and select any of your pages. If you don’t have a page, here is an instruction on how to create one.
2. Go to settings of your page (the last option under Manage Page drop down list):
3. Once you are in page settings, look for “Instagram” on the list on the left and click it
4. Click “Connect Account” button
5. In order to get more features, you need to connect your Facebook Business Page to Instagram by clicking "Connect" button.
6. Now, you need to Allow or Deny access to Instagram messages in Inbox by moving a toggle. You can always change it in settings at any time. Then press “Confirm”.
7. You will be asked to log in to Instagram with the account you want to connect to Promo with.
8. Once you are logged in to your IG account, choose to save your login info or not by clicking either "Save Info" or "Not Now" button.
9. On the next pop-up window click on "Done" and your account will be ready:
Your Instagram settings page should look similar to this:
You have now converted your Instagram Personal Account to a Business Account. To post your videos on Instagram, publish one of your videos and in the Promo Publish Page connect your account.
Our 24/7 support team is here and happy to help :) You can contact us via email [email protected] or chat.