Posting your video to YouTube is super easy.
You can do it directly from Promo, or by downloading a video to your desktop and uploading to YouTube manually.
Go to your Published tab.
Click on “Republish” under the video you would like to use, and you will be redirected to Publish page
3. Select wide aspect ratio of the video (videos you post to YouTube need to be wide).
4. On Publish page, you can click on “Publish to social” button from the left side or “Create post” button from the right side.
5. If you do not have any social media pages connected to your Promo account, you will be redirected to the page where you can choose the channel you want to post the video on. You need to click on “YouTube” option.
Note: in case you already have any other social media channels connected to your Promo account, you need to click on the “Account Manager” from the upper right side of the page
In the Account Manager, you can add new channels and Disconnect already existing ones (once a social media page is added, it will be saved in your account)
6. Choose an account you want to connect to and allow Promo accessing the Google account (It gives you an ability to post directly. If you do not want to share your details - you can download the video and post it manually. Promo does not post any content on your page, apart from the videos you decide to share).
7. You can add the title of the video, description and tags. Select the appropriate privacy settings. You can also preview how it will look like once it is published. Then click on “Publish Post”
8. You will be redirected to the confirmation screen, if your post is ready to can click on “Publish Post” or click on “Back to Edit” if you want to change anything there
After you click publish, YouTube will process your video and automatically post it when it's ready.